Respite In Home Care
San Antonio ~ Leon Springs ~ Fair Oaks ~ Boerne
Respite In Home Care is an ideal solution for family caregivers who may need a short-term break. This short-term break may be planned or be necessary due to an emergency.
Senior Buddies In Home Care provides respite care suited to ensure relief to family caregivers providing full-time care for their aging loved one. Although there is great joy and satisfaction that family members experience when providing care for their loved ones, respite care helps to sustain the health and well-being of the family caregiver by providing necessary care for their loved one. Daily caregiving responsibilities of family care providers have physical, emotional, and financial consequences, which can be overwhelming. According to recent findings, between 50% and 80% of family caregivers experience one or more symptoms of depression and anxiety associated with the responsibilities of providing care for an aging loved one.
Respite care provided by Senior Buddies In Home Care is individually designed to meet the needs of your loved one and give the family caregiver support to take a temporary break. Family caregivers maintain peace of mind knowing their loved one can remain in the comfort of their own home and continue their uninterrupted routine of daily care and assistance with help from a Senior Buddies caregiver.
Call today to schedule a free, non-obligatory in-home assessment. A Senior Buddies In Home Care Manager will meet you and your loved one in your home to develop a personalized plan of care to best serve your needs.
Benefits of Senior Buddies In Home Care
- 24/7 Care Plan Availability
- Fast and Flexible Scheduling
- Consistent and Reliable Caregivers
- Family Support with Care Management
- Experienced and Compassionate Staff
- Personalized Care Plan(s)
Personal Care Benefits
- Transfer Assistance from Bed to Wheelchair
- Grooming, Dressing, and Bathing Assistance
- Medication Reminders
- Incontinence Care and Toileting
Health and Well-Being Benefits
- Safety Reminders to Minimize Fall Risks
- Nutrition Planning and Meal Preparation
- Laundry and Change of Bed Linens
- Light Housekeeping
- Grocery Shopping
- Recreational and Outdoor Activities
- Transportation to Appointments and Social Events
- Accompany to Appointments and Events
- Community Engagement
- Light Exercise Assistance
- Travel Support and Assistance