In Home Caregivers
San Antonio ~ Leon Springs ~ Fair Oaks ~ Boerne
Our Hourly Home Caregivers Are Here for You to Help When and Where You Need Us the Most
We offer hourly In Home Caregiver Services in San Antonio, Leon Springs, Fair Oaks, and Boerne. If you are looking for just a few hours of care each day to assist with your daily tasks, Senior Buddies will provide a suitable plan of care.
Our caregivers can help ease the burden of those who are having trouble maintaining their normal daily routines. Senior Buddies clients experience the maximum benefits of personalized care because they remain in the place they feel most comfortable, their home. Senior Buddies prioritizes the dignity of each client while recognizing that every client has individual needs.
Hourly Home Care in San Antonio, Texas Call us now!
We have the most trusted and reliable caregivers that provide hourly home care services for elderly individuals. Each member of our caregiver team had to go through a rigorous selection process and training, including background checks and thorough examinations. In the overwhelming majority of cases,we have a around the clock care is required for elderly citizens in San Antonio, Texas who have serious conditions, such as dementia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s,respiratory including recovery process after hospitalization or a stroke.
Benefits of Hourly In-Home Care
- 24/7 Care Plans
- Fast and Flexible Scheduling
- Consistent and Reliable Quality of Home Care Services
- Client Care Management and Family Support
- Experienced and Dedicated Staff
- No Contracts Required for Our Hourly Home Care Services
- Daily Support and Companionship
Personalized Care Assistance
- Transfer Assistance (Bed to Wheelchair, etc.)
- Grooming, Dressing, and Bathing Assistance
- Medication Reminders
- Incontinence Care and Toileting
- Regular Status Reports to Family
- Safety Reminders to Minimize Fall Risks
- Nutrition Planning and Meal Preparation
- Laundry and Change of Bed Linens
- Light Housekeeping
- Grocery Shopping
- Recreational and Outdoor Activities
- Transportation to Appointments
- Accompany to Doctor’s Visits
- Light Exercise Assistance
- Community Engagement and Companionship
- Travel Support and Assistance